Terms & Conditions
Reception Hours 8.00am – 7.00pm Ph 03 5155 2365
- Check-in time between 2pm – 7pm. After Hours arrivals – can be arranged, in advance, excluding COVID regulation requirements. Phone Reception on 03 5155 2365 to discuss.
Check Out time Strictly 10am.
- COVID-19 Regulations – You can make a booking, in confidence, with the knowledge that our business is complying with all the Government regulations in relation to sanitising, social distancing etc. As per the regulations, some of our communal area’s will remain locked, until further directives authorise the re-opening of these spaces.
- Caravan & tent sites accommodate a max of 6 persons per site. Bookings for caravans which exceed 7 metres overall must contact the park reception prior to confirming an online booking.
- Linen is supplied however there may be a surcharge when extra patrons are added to the booking with the consent of Management. Cabins can accommodate between 2 – 8 persons.
- Damages, additional cleaning or removal of park property will incur relevant charges to replaces items or complete cleaning/repairs. The cost will be debited to the credit card used for your initial online booking, up to a maximum of $200.00 without your prior consent.
- Pet’s welcome on camp sites or in secure dog trailers, Guests need to inform the management if they have a pet with them and only non- aggressive pets are welcome. Pets must remain on a lead or in an enclosure. Pets are allowed in some cabins with terms and conditions that will be provided to the guest. Not all cabins are pet friendly.
- All cabins and On-sight vans with cabins attached are NON-SMOKING
A deposit is required to secure each reservation. Reservations will not be guaranteed without a deposit. We accept Visa and MasterCard for online and phone bookings and Direct Deposit is available for phone bookings.
Christmas / January school holidays balance is to be paid in full by 21st of November.
Accommodation bookings will be required to provide a credit card as security against incidentals during your stay. If there is no credit card on the booking, a $200 cash bond will be required. This bond will be refunded on departure.
Credit Card: Is accepted for online bookings and phone bookings.
Direct Deposit: If you are using this payment method, please ensure your reservation number or family name is entered as the description on your payment into our nominated bank account.
copy of your transaction must be sent to us as confirmation for our records.
Cheques: Bank Cheque or Money Order will only be accepted if received more than 4 weeks prior to arrival. If sending a Bank cheque or money order, please record your full name, postal address, phone number and reservation number on the reverse side.
Payment Plan: This option is available for phone bookings only. Payments are made via direct deposit, on a regular basis.
While we do our best to accommodate a preferred site or cabin number, these are not guaranteed.
We do not accept bookings from persons under the age of 18 years of age. All guests under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a responsible adult such as a parent or guardian. We reserve the right to cancel any reservation where this condition is not met.
Check-in Times: Between 2pm – 8pm – Late check-in can be prearranged- subject to availability
Checkout – Strictly 10am – Late Checkout options are subject to availability. Free to use Barbeques are available in the camp Kitchen. Some cooking facilities such High Gas Crab Cookers and Pizza oven may incur a fee for usage.
Bicycles, Scooters etc: Can only be used during daylight hours. Safety head gear must be worn & children must be supervised at all times.
Smoking: Smoking is not permitted in any of the park accommodation of communal areas. Ashtrays have been provided for use – please empty once finished.
Noise: Please have consideration of all guests by restricting noise between 10pm – 8am
areas. Pets must be on a leash at all times & never left unattended in the park.
Visitors: All visitors must register with Park reception. Visitors are required to leave park by 10pm – vehicles must be parked outside. Fees apply for visitors wishing to stay overnight – please contact reception for further details.
15 AMP Power lead: Is required as the main lead connecting to Power outlets on all campsites
Parking: Strictly 1 vehicle per site/accommodation booked – additional cars to be reported to reception for parking directions. Same for Boats, arrange with reception.
Waterwise: We are a water wise park therefore washing of vehicles/boats/vans is not permitted.
All membership discounts are available to direct bookings on the “Standard Rate” only. All discounts apply to only one site or cabin per member, per booking.
It is accepted that all park activities including recreational activities are not free of risk and that park management is not liable for any loss, damage or injury arising from such activities. On entry, it is also agreed that park management, owners, employee’s or agents are indemnified against all claims for injury, loss, damage or theft of property. Children must be supervised at all times.